For social media users, of course they know that now Whatsapp is a chat application with a high popularity. Even the number of users of this application has reached more than 1 billion in various parts of the world. Whatsapp is also a social media application that has the feature of blocking other people’s contacts if it feels less comfortable when chatting with that person.
However, what happens if you yourself are blocked by other people or even your own friends? Moreover, it happens after you make a mistake and want to apologize. Of course you will be difficult after your contact is blocked. But don’t worry because through this article you will know how to unblock other Whatsapp people.
How to Check Whatsapp That Is Blocked Like What
The first thing to know is whether your Whatsapp has been blocked or not. The way to make sure is as follows:
- Open your friends Whatsapp and see if the status is empty or not. If it is empty, you have been blocked.
- The profile photo section and background are blank, if opened, you will only see a silhouette of a white person with a gray background.
- The duration of the status of ‘last seen’ or ‘last seen’ looks far away, even for weeks or months.
- Your chat has never been sent or only has one tick.
- Calls or calls have never been answered.
If you experience a problem like the one above, then it’s a sign that your contact has been blocked by your friend or someone else you want to contact. Actually, almost nothing can be done if your Whatsapp is blocked if you want to take it for granted.
How to Unblock Whatsapp from Friends Quickly and Easily
If you really want to open your Whatsapp blocked by others, here’s how you should do it.
- Making Backup of Data First
As an anticipation that something unexpected will happen on the WhatsApp application, the first thing you have to do is to backup or back up the data that you have. Examples of such data are media or Whatsapp conversations so they don’t disappear, here’s how:
- Select the three-point icon in the top right corner
- Open settings or settings
- Choose chats
- Select a backup chat or back up chat
- Tap back up or back up
If you have backed up your data from Whatsapp, then you can do a way to unblock Whatsapp.
- How to Unblock Whatsapp
The following are ways you can do to open your blocked Whatsapp.
- First is to record your friend’s blocked number. Then delete your friends’ contacts from the contact list on Whatsapp.
- Open the Whatsapp application then select the Settings / Settings section by selecting the three-point icon in the upper right corner, then select Account or Account.
- Select Delete My Account or Delete My Account. Then a notification will appear to ask for confirmation whether you are sure to delete your Whatsapp account.
- Select the country where you live, then enter the country code followed by the telephone number you registered when making Whatsapp.
- Next select Delete My Account.
- If necessary, enter feedback or feedback about your reasons why delete the Whatsapp account. You can also skip or skip this feedback section if it’s not necessary.
- Select Delete My Account and just wait for a while until your account is completely deleted.
- Then Uninstall the Whatsapp application from your mobile.
- After that, please reinstall the Whatsapp application using the number that you previously used.
- Enter your friend’s number that previously blocked your Whatsapp account.
By doing the method above, you are indeed creating a new Whatsapp account but still using the number you have previously used. So friends who have your Whatsapp contacts can still contact you again. As for the problem of friends who block you can be overcome. Data about your account was previously deleted, as well as blocked contact data also deleted.
By creating a new account, the data you create is also new data. So you can contact your friends again who previously blocked your contact. Hopefully the above method can help those of you who are experiencing problems with your contacts being blocked by friends.