There are several ways to get some free Spotify Premium APK on both Android and PC. We tell you about some of the APKs that circulate on the web and its disadvantage, as well as tricks to avoid publicity and the limitation of jumps between songs.
To take advantage of the Spotify Premium experience without paying a penny, it is best to use a PC. There are not some limitations that exist in a cell phone, such as forced random reproduction or advertising between tracks.
For Android there are Spotify APK files (created by third parties) that certainly offer premium features totally free (with the exception of downloading songs). However, you must be careful. Not only do you expose yourself to getting infected with viruses. Your Spotify account can be banned or deleted temporarily or permanently.
Use Spotify from your PC
Download the Spotify client for PC or log in to the browser and use the online player open.spotify.com . Besides being proceeding legally, you can play any track without being forced to hear in random mode, which is the problem in mobile. What you will have to tolerate is the advertising between songs, the banners and you will not be able to download the music.
If you open this web version open.spotify.com in the Android browser, activate the desktop mode (from the browser menu). This will allow you to listen to the demo of any song (30 seconds). Although with its limitation, it is another way to avoid the forced random mode of the mobile app.
Spotify Premium APK
The only way to have Spotify Premium free on an Android phone is to install a pirated APK like this one. It is a modified version of the original APK of Spotify, but it allows you to play any song, without being forced to listen in random mode. You will also not hear publicity between song and song.
It is assumed that this Spotify APK is reliable and safe, because the modification made is “open source”. However, due to a Spotify claim, the APK, code and variants were dropped from Github and even from XDA-Developers . The creator’s website
cdn.sergiocastell.com/Spotify/ is not available either. The only thing that is found on the web are files that have been recovered from version 8.4 .
Another modified APK (Android 4.0+) by the Argentine developer Lucas Picchi, which eliminates the random reproduction restriction and the limit to change the song. However, there is no mention of announcements between songs.
- To prevent the installation from being rejected by the device due to the signature conflict, previously it is necessary to uninstall the original Spotify application (if installed). In addition, in the settings of the device it is necessary to activate the ” Installation of unknown sources “, something necessary when these APK files are installed.
- To log in with Facebook, you must first uninstall or temporarily disable this social application (if it is installed). Once you log in (via web), you can reinstall or reactivate Facebook. This is because the login does NOT work through the Facebook application. The user login and password works normally, however.
- Unlike the Xposed TabletMetrics module (which did something similar), both applications mentioned above work without root.
- Neither these nor any other APK offers the possibility to download songs to listen offline.
- BEWARE OF THESE APK : Spotify had already been warning about the use of these APKs, something that could culminate in the cancellation of accounts . As of March 1, its terms and conditions will change and willbe directed towards that end. It will give them the authority to cancel without notice the account of users who “elude or block ads in the Spotify Service, create or distribute tools designed to block ads in the Spotify Service”.
Spotify without advertising (advanced)
In reddit , a couple of users have taught a way to have Spotify without audio ads, free on Android, without installing an APK like the previous ones. The method is something technical, but apparently functional.
It is about blocking the URL from which the Spotify ads are transmitted to the Android application. This is done by modifying the “hosts” file of the Android system, with a file browser with root support. This file is located in the mobile storage, directory / system / etc /. In this hosts file you must add the following:
You have to save the file and restart the device.
Without root, the apparent alternative to block Spotify ad URLs is to use the DNS66 application . If the cell phone is Samsung, it seems that the same could also be achieved with the AdHell application .
CAUTION : It is possible that these methods to block Spotify ads are also illegal if we consider the new terms and services of the company mentioned above. Therefore, it is likely that you will be exposed to a blockage or closure of your account if you implement them. Proceed at your own risk.
Subscribe to Spotify
Spotify is a service that allows you to listen to online music from a huge catalog of artists from around the world. Premium users can download music to their devices to listen offline, as well as listen to high quality audio at 320kbps. These are two things that no APK or trick offers. The cost of the service varies from one country to another. If you are a student or if you form a group with your friends or family, you can subscribe for a significantly lower cost. Keep in mind that you not only pay for a good service, but also that you are recognising the work of your favorite artists. You can subscribe to
spotify.com/premium. They offer you 30 days for free.